Hello, Folks Today I Am Showing In this post How to deactivate facebook on iPhone.Because I Will Show Many iPhone Users Facing User How to Deactivate Facebook on iPhone/iPad.So Finally Here We are Showing In This post. So Follow We are Proving Some Basic Steps And read Information About The Deactivate Facebook on iPhone.
How to deactivate your Facebook profile temporarily from your iPhone
Deactivating your Facebook Account In Your iPhone Device is easy to do and can be reversed by merely sign in into a Facebook app or Log in in Facebook Into In Your browser again.
Also Read: How to take screenshot in iPad Full Information
If you’re needing some time away but don’t want to perform to removing just yet, here’s how
- Open the Your Facebook app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Click on More in the bottom Screen navigation. It views like three lines on top of the Screen one and another.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on the Account Settings in the menu that appears on the screen.
- Click General at the top of your screen.
- Click Manage Account.
- Click on The Deactivate below the Account option.
- You will be prompted to the enter your password.
- Click Continue and verify that you Don’t like to The deactivate your account.
That’s all there is to it! If you can change your mind and decide you’d like to be on Facebook again, just Login into any Facebook app or through the Any browser and your profile will be just as you left it To the Facebook.
How to permanently delete your Facebook account On iPhone.
- Sign into your Facebook account in the Any browser.
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account in any web browser.
- Click on Delete My Account.
Facebook also gives you to 14 days to change your mind, which is excellent if you’re super indecisive! Login into your account from any app or Any another Browser service within the 14 days time will automatically cancel the deletion. Keep that in mind since you Will need to Log out of an iPhone or iPad apps linked to your account for the removal to process correctly.
Also Read:How To Download Video From Hotstar
So, guys, this is you get ‘How to Deactivate Facebook on iPhone’. I hope you like it and if you do then subscribe to our website and follow us on social media as well for latest tech updates. Hopefully, you now understand “How to Deactivate Facebook on iPhone “.If you have any problem or any idea.. then leave a comment below.?
One thought on “How to Deactivate Facebook on iPhone [Working]”